Healthy, Happy Holidays 2021!
Strawberry Hill Christmas Tree Farm is dedicated to keeping your family, friends and our staff safe. By working together, we can help each other stay healthy while enjoying precious time with our families and close friends again.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself or any guests, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease.
By following a few simple guidelines, we can help keep each other safe while you pick out your Christmas tree and trimmings this holiday season!
The following Public Health Guidelines are in place and must be followed while visiting Strawberry Hill Christmas Tree Farm:
• We require customers and employees to wear a face mask covering.
• Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Please observe social distancing.
• Families/households may not feel the need to keep a six-foot distance from each other, but we do require practicing social distancing from others who are in your direct area.
• Hayrides will be limited. Please courteously obey the request / directions of our drivers and field hands.
• In the past, dogs on leashes were always welcomed. We now ask that you leave them at home as they can easily cause unnecessary interaction among other customers.
• There are limits to the number of customers in any buildings.
• If you are sick, please stay home Visit the farm only when you are healthy - if you have a fever, other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days PLEASE stay home
• We accept credit cards to limit the use of cash.
• Anyone not following the COVID guidelines as set forth by the CDC and Health Department will be asked to leave.
• Link to Douglas County COVID guidelines:
We Wish Each of You Well and Hope for a Happy New Year!
OPEN Saturday November 20 through
Monday December 20, 2021 or until Sold Out Hours:
Monday thru Friday:
3 pm - 5 pm
10 am - 5 pm
10 am - 5 pm
12 pm - 5 pm
1:30 pm - 5 pm
|Yeah!, we have lovely Scotch Pines for you to cut. Again this year at customers' requests we have brought in a prime selection of Fraser Firs and White Pines to supplement our crop.
Thank you for your continued patronage - Unfortunately the spice cider will not be available this year and the hayride is very limited, but looking forward to seeing you at the farm!
8 inch Snow December of '05
Along the "Old Oregon Trail"
ASK FOR DETAILS